MARCH 10TH // 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
If you know how to work your way around a camera, but you aren’t completely satisfied with they way they turn out then you need our advanced photography workshop. Getting the photo is the easy part. Learning to edit properly is where you photos go from good to professional. We will mainly focus on editing in Lightroom and cover the topics below:
- overview of each editing tool and how to use them
- examples of presets to use for different moods/editing styles
- things to consider based on the context of where the photo will be seen (Instagram, blog, etc.)
- tricks with curve editing
- little details to pay attention to before arriving at your final product
- other tips and tricks to make your life much easier and cut down your editing time!