This week on my “Travel Tuesday” series I’m talking about my recent trip to the Four Season in Scottsdale and 10 reasons why you should visit! In fact, I was just in Scottsdale about 2 months ago for a friends wedding. But this trip had been on my radar for several months now. In addition, it was a much-needed girls weekend with two of my dearest friends.
10 Reasons to Visit Four Seasons Scottsdale
I remember going to this hotel a few years back for a drink on our annual high school girls trip, and also thinking about how much I wanted to stay at the hotel. Then when I met the Four Seasons Scottsdale team in Vegas with Strong Travel I was so excited! But I know a lot of you might think going to Scottsdale in June is kinda crazy and HOT… Well, yes it was hot but not even close to how bad it already is in Dallas! There isn’t any humidity so 100 degrees feels like 80!
So why do I love this hotel so much? I’ll share 10 reasons with you, and then you’ll have to see for yourself!
10 REASONS TO VISIT FOUR SEASONS SCOTTSDALE
- The location is so perfect. It’s in North Scottsdale right by Pinnacle Peak. We actually walked to the mountain to go on a morning hike.
- The views are ah-mazing!
- Frosé by the pool… duh.
- Best steakhouse in Scottsdale.
- Easy drive to Old Scottsdale where we went to Mission for the best Mexican food.
- The fire pits around the hotel. I loved walking through the hotel grounds at night with the smell of
- Incredible service by the pool.
- Happy Hour at the spa! No not drinks… It’s a combination of two services so you can experience more of what the spa has to offer. In fact, I got the scalp treatment and body scrub… My hair and skin were so soft for days.
- Best acai bowl I’ve ever eaten! Actually, all of the food at the hotel was so delicious.
- The property overall is gorgeous!
Overall, the Four Seasons Scottsdale is at the top of my best hotels list. I’ll 100% be back and might even take my family because I know my parents would love it too!